Anything is possible when you believe
- Bolivian Climber– Pico Austria (5270m) Pequeno Alpamayo (5410m) Huayna Potosi (6088m) Mount Illimani (6438m) – July 2018.
- Mount Elbrus (5642m) summited north side July 2016.
- Ironman Zurich Switzerland July 2017 – 3.8km swim, 180km bike, 42km run. Finished in 14 hours aged 21.
- Kilimanjaro (5895m) summited New Year’s day 2016.
- Welsh 3000’s 24-hour challenge (14 peaks above 3000ft over 26 miles) completed in under 16 hours – June 2018.
- National 3 Lakes challenge (kayaked biggest lakes/lochs in Wales- Bala, England- Windermere and Scotland- Loch awe, 42miles in total.) – June 2018.
- Over 25 UK and European triathlons including Barcelona 70.3, Hellvelyn Triathlon, A Day in the Lakes Half and multiple sprints, Olympic and middle distances.
- National 3 peaks 24-hour challenge (Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowdon) completed in 19 hours – June 2014.
- Yorkshire 3 peaks challenge (Whernside, Ingleborough and Pen-y-ghent) completed in 6 hours – August 2015.
- Scafell Pike (my first mountain challenge) – June 2012.
- Scottish Winter Course February 2016.
- Norway cross-country ski expedition December 2017.
Single use plastic
Thousand pounds to raise
Days until Everest